Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A few more Cameramen

As I prepare to start the first tattoo tonight, I have great news. We have a few more Cameramen/Directors on board. This is exciting, as now I don’t have to do all the camerawork on my own. And let’s face it, if I were, this documentary would never work. Below is a few people that have graciously agreed to donate their time. The reason I need so many is because sometimes there will be very short notice to go see a specific bird. I can’t just expect someone to drop everything to go with me. If I have several people to contact, the hope is that at least one of them will have the time. The link to their work/bios is below.


If any of you out there know your way around a camera or know a few good sound guys, I'd love to get contact information. Send it to punkrockbigyear@gmail.com


Thanks again for following this journey.


Derek Shapton
Clay Stang
Frank Hoedl

No comments:

Post a Comment